- Highest Quality
- Poverty and Crime
- Stove Benefits
- Contact Us
Many thanks to the following organizations who support Proyecto Mirador :
- The Grantham Foundation for the Protection of the Environment whose mission is to protect and improve the health of the global environment.
- Multinational corporations and their brokers that have purchased Mirador Gold Standard validated and issued carbon credits including Climate Care, South Pole Carbon, Numerco and others.
- Global Travel Press promoting the ideals of sustainable travel and support of community development projects like Proyecto Mirador.
- Banco Ceresio Foundation
And to these individuals who have helped us make a difference.
- Aprovecho Research Institute, cookstove research center
- Board of Advisors: Ambassador H. Morales, R. Ravenel, and E. Swanson
- Christopher Mitchell, web design and development
- Charlotte Boulton, photographer
- Friends, Family, Busienss Associates Schools in Baltimore, Maryland, and San Francisco, California
- Marc Faber and the Gloom Boom and Doom report
- M. Klein, PhD and MPH and M. Klar, MPH, The Yale School of Public Health
- The Medical Team from Organization for Community Health Outreach (OCHO) that demonstrated that stoves cause health issues
- Professor R. Bailis, PhD of The Yale School of Forestry and Environmental Studies and Stockholm Environmental Institute
- S. Simich of TACT Global, database creation and management